书趣阁
  1. 书趣阁
  2. 其他类型
  3. 花林月下
  4. 蓝家轶事之离别在即
设置

蓝家轶事之离别在即(4 / 5)


它梦见了古老的宫殿和楼阁在水天辉映的波影里抖颤,

All overgrown with azure moss and flowers So sweet, the sense faints picturing them!

而且都生满青苔、开满花朵,那芬芳真迷人欲醉!

Thou For whose path the Atlantic"s level powers Cleave themselves into chasms,

呵,为了给你让一条路,大西洋的汹涌的浪波把自己向两边劈开,

while far below The sea-blooms and the oozy woods which wear

而深在渊底那海洋中的花草和泥污的森林

The sapless foliage of the ocean, know Thy voice, and suddenly grow gray with fear,

虽然枝叶扶疏,却没有精力;听到你的声音,它们已吓得发青:

And tremble and despoil themselves:oh, hear!

一边颤栗,一边自动萎缩:哦,你听!

If I were a dead leaf thou mightest bear;

哎,假如我是一片枯叶被你浮起,

If I were a swift cloud to fly with thee:

假如我是能和你飞跑的云雾,

A wave to pant beneath thy power, and share The impulse of thy strength, only less free

是一个波浪,和你的威力同喘息,假如我分有你的脉搏,仅仅不如你那么自由,

Than thou, O uncontrollable! If even I were as in my boyhood, and could be

哦,无法约束的生命!假如我能像在少年时,凌风而舞

The rade of thy wanderigs over Heaven,

便成了你的伴侣,悠游天空,

As then, when to outstrip thy skiey speed Scarce seem"d a vision;

因为呵,那时候,要想追你上云霄,似乎并非梦幻

I would ne"er have striven As thus with thee in prayer in my sore need.

我就不致像如今这样焦躁地要和你争相祈祷。

Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud! I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!

哦,举起我吧,当我是水波、树叶、浮云!

我跌在生活底荆棘上,我流血了!

A heavy weight of hours has chained and bowed One too like thee:

tameless, and swift, and proud.

这被岁月的重轭所制服的生命原是和你一样:

骄傲、轻捷而不驯。

Make me thy lyre, even as the forest is: What if my leavers are falling like its own!

把我当作你的竖琴吧,有如树林:尽管我的叶落了,那有什么关系!

The tumult of thy mighty harmonies Will take from both a deep, autumnal tone,

你巨大的合奏所振起的音乐将染有树林和我的深邃的秋意:

Sweet though in sadness. Be thou, Spirit fierce, My spirit! Be thou me, impetuous one!

虽忧伤而甜蜜。

呵,但愿你给予我狂暴的精神!

奋勇者呵,让我们合一!

Drive my dead thoughts over the universe Like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!

请把我枯死的思想向世界吹落,让它像枯叶一样促成新的生命!

And, by the


设置
字体格式: 字体颜色: 字体大小: 背景颜色:

回到顶部